It’s Not Rocket Science – It’s Simple Fees!
Our family of clients ask only 3 questions:
- How much will I get back?/How much will I owe?
- When will I get it? / When will I have to pay?
- What will it cost?
Family Tax Office prides itself in being transparent by having a simple and reasonable fee structure. While some projects cannot be firmly quoted, tax return preparation services will fit into our fee ranges. We do not nickel and dime our client relationships! Extra time spent today is easily forgotten tomorrow.
Call us for tax preparation in Cypress, CA and the surrounding areas!
- 1040ez – FREE
- 1040a for Students and Retirees – $80
- 1040a for Married – $100
- 1040a for Married with children (incl. EITC/CTC/ACTC/AOC) – $125
- 1040 for Married (includes SCH A) – $150
- 1040 for Married with children (includes SCH A, EITC/CTC/ACTC/AOC) – $200
additional schedules priced individually
It’s simple to figure out, if it’s easy it’s less, if it’s harder its more – depending on how prepared you are for your tax appointment.
FREE Tax Preparation for Individuals through our “3 for free” referral program!
Things that may cause an increase to your fees:
- Non-cash Donations Over $500 or Donated Vehicles
- Education Credits
- Work Related Deductions
- Gambling Income
- Early retirement distribution in which penalties apply
- Sale of home/business property
- And other out of the ordinary circumstances
- Estimated tax payments
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Cards
- FeeCollect (pay using your refund, no money up front)